Build Thread The Hoopty Chronicles - New House, New garage, New Car?

Are you planning on running sequential injection? I know our system is setup for semi-sequential, may need to mod the ms for sequential.

This will however with cop, open up a lot more options for tuning.

Are you planning on running sequential injection? I know our system is setup for semi-sequential, may need to mod the ms for sequential.

This will however with cop, open up a lot more options for tuning.
Nah, just batch for now. I'm gonna try and keep things as simple as possible for the sake of getting it running

Reactions: 1 user
My cars older then me . yikes .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate
Oh crap......I was 24 when ford made mine......, oh well, at least @madmike1157 is way older than me!
So, just how old IS @jrichker anyhow? @Noobz347 sounds like he may have a couple years under his belt as well.

I was 16 when @hoopty5.0 was born..
Me too.
First thing I did when I got the keys to my first "solo" drive was to see how fast I could go on a back road. Floored it to 75 and thought I was flying! Lol. Month later had first accident on a gravel country road and took out a farmers fence. Had to walk to farmers house and use his phone to call my dad. Stupid kid! And boy oh boy was that a long walk to make that call. Didn't get to drive for about 3 months and worked all the next summer to pay for the damages. Bought my first mustang in 89'

Reactions: 3 users