Build Thread The Hoopty Chronicles - New House, New garage, New Car?

I'm a super chicken. :shrug:

fixed 2.0 ( you gotta be an old fart to get this)

super_chicken_by_eeyorbstudios-d92xa42.png

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

We are pretty close. I turn 28 in a couple months.

I don't think I was conceived yet...[emoji47]

My fox and I are the same age haha.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Being young and so in to hot rodding is a good thing brother. At your age, I was still in the army doing some really crazy sht. You young guys will be my salvation in a couple months as I try to get my car running. Your youth may not be as wasted as mine was. Lol

Being young and so in to hot rodding is a good thing brother. At your age, I was still in the army doing some really crazy sht. You young guys will be my salvation in a couple months as I try to get my car running. Your youth may not be as wasted as mine was. Lol

Haha, thanks man. I wish I could do more but time and money are funneled to other areas of my life right now. For now I'm just enjoying it as it is and planning it's future while getting inspired by everyone else on here, including you.

Btw, thanks for your service!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Jesus. Start a new job, and the rest of the world just passes on by. It's like I was dead.
I missed the last three pages, missed the flags......I must be getting old (er). I don't have to tell anybody how old I am,..the answer has always been in my screen name.

I will say that last year was the only chance alot of people get to live to the age that matches the year that they were born...(I was 57, born in 57) The early years in the 2000's for your kids are no problem, but You poor bastards that were born in the 80-90's,..........good luck with that.

Reactions: 2 users
Jesus. Start a new job, and the rest of the world just passes on by. It's like I was dead.
I missed the last three pages, missed the flags......I must be getting old (er). I don't have to tell anybody how old I am,..the answer has always been in my screen name.

I will say that last year was the only chance alot of people get to live to the age that matches the year that they were born...(I was 57, born in 57) The early years in the 2000's for your kids are no problem, but You poor bastards that were born in the 80-90's,..........good luck with that.
Come on Mike! You expect me to believe you're 1157 years old?! Now 957, I can see that.....