Build Thread The Hoopty Chronicles - New House, New garage, New Car?

image.jpeg

Parts status: Hoard.
After next week, it will probably qualify as warehouse status.

Ps there's more in the shelves behind me.

Reactions: 4 users
  • Sponsors (?)

You take em off someone you shot?
I hope he did,...what ever animal that they're made out of had measles or something. What can be done about all of those ugly little black dots?.....Shoe polish?

All I'm saying is that those shoes lend nothing to his status, and do little to give the impression of prestige.

Reactions: 1 user
You take em off someone you shot?

I hope he did,...what ever animal that they're made out of had measles or something. What can be done about all of those ugly little black dots?.....Shoe polish?

All I'm saying is that those shoes lend nothing to his status, and do little to give the impression of prestige.
I just like boots is all. My other pair of ostrich boots were wore out (had 'em since early high school) so these were a welcomed replacement.

Reactions: 1 users
I just like boots is all. My other pair of ostrich boots were wore out (had 'em since early high school) so these were a welcomed replacement.

I like em. I used to have a black pair of Justin iguanas. Had them for years until the hide ripped out on the side. I need another nice pair of boots.

It's not measles, it's herpes... But I still like them. Glad they were free, they likely would have cost more than your budget to finish the motor.

Reactions: 2 users
So I have a dilemma - My block is ready for pickup and being as impatient as I am, I am going to get it at lunch today.

......In my '12 mustang.

I have worked out 2 options - move the passenger seat allllll the way forward and lean the back rest up. I think this will work easily. Option 2 is trunk.

option 3 is wait until I can get a worthy vehicle to do the job, but who does that?

So I have a dilemma - My block is ready for pickup and being as impatient as I am, I am going to get it at lunch today.

......In my '12 mustang.

I have worked out 2 options - move the passenger seat allllll the way forward and lean the back rest up. I think this will work easily. Option 2 is trunk.

option 3 is wait until I can get a worthy vehicle to do the job, but who does that?

No to the seat option, and the trunk I have done just not in a vehicle I cared about. I would just bum a buddy's SUV or truck for a 6 pack.

Not sure I'd put a block in my 2014... I doubt it will fit in the trunk and I wouldn't want to put it on my seats or risk banging a sharp metal edge on something like the door, window, headliner, etc... What kinda car does the woman have?

No to the seat option, and the trunk I have done just not in a vehicle I cared about. I would just bum a buddy's SUV or truck for a 6 pack.

Not sure I'd put a block in my 2014... I doubt it will fit in the trunk and I wouldn't want to put it on my seats or risk banging a sharp metal edge on something like the door, window, headliner, etc... What kinda car does the woman have?

Well, the block would go on the floor board behind the seat standing on it's end. . I also have a few yards of canvas fabric I keep in the trunk specifically for carrying stuff I shouldn't be - so the leather would be completely safe from tearing/scuffing/etc.

Wife has a Hyundai Sonata, which is how I got it there. I'm stuff young enough (read: dumb enough) to He-Man it into the trunk myself. The only issue is she can't drive a stick, so switching cars is out.

Well, the block would go on the floor board behind the seat standing on it's end. . I also have a few yards of canvas fabric I keep in the trunk specifically for carrying stuff I shouldn't be - so the leather would be completely safe from tearing/scuffing/etc.

Wife has a Hyundai Sonata, which is how I got it there. I'm stuff young enough (read: dumb enough) to He-Man it into the trunk myself. The only issue is she can't drive a stick, so switching cars is out.

I understand completely... my wife has a tahoe but can't (read "Won't learn to") drive a stick. Just remember to post pics of how it fits in there in case I ever need to follow suit. ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Dude. Please don't put that engine block in your new car. Don't tear up your leather like that.
I'd come up tonight and gaul it for you, but i have people coming over.