The Official "I SEEK REVENGE" Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Another one...

Tape the phone reciever "off" so when she picks up her desk phone, it will contine to ring.

Tape on optical mouse works too

Switch the keyboard / mouse wires where they plug into the back of the computer (this one takes forever to figure out)

This prank is a pain in the ass...but works good if you are down for all the effort.

1. Go into her office. Remove the overhead lightbulb.

2. Fabricate a large size light bulb so that the side is open and you can easily access the filament.

3. Take an M80 or other firecracker. Shorten the fuse considerably. Attach the fuse to the exposed filament of the light bulb.

4. Install the light bulb (with the switch off, duh).

When she comes into her office and flips the switch, the M80 will go off, scaring the **** out of her.

For added effect, fill the rest of the modified light bulb with dog **** or something else nasty. When the M80 goes off, it'll go everywhere.

Swarzkopf said:
This prank is a pain in the ass...but works good if you are down for all the effort.

1. Go into her office. Remove the overhead lightbulb.

2. Fabricate a large size light bulb so that the side is open and you can easily access the filament.

3. Take an M80 or other firecracker. Shorten the fuse considerably. Attach the fuse to the exposed filament of the light bulb.

4. Install the light bulb (with the switch off, duh).

When she comes into her office and flips the switch, the M80 will go off, scaring the **** out of her.

For added effect, fill the rest of the modified light bulb with dog **** or something else nasty. When the M80 goes off, it'll go everywhere.

Holy..... you've been to Nam, huh?

HoodStrype said:
Does the
View attachment 461189

Say anything about this type of situation. I have it on DVD around here somewhere...

I believe it says if she looks like MOB's girl that you are required to PIITB, but the July edition hasn't come out yet so it may be a new rule... she needs to look like this:

View attachment 461190

if she looked like that, i would have made a different thread entitled " you guys wont believe this sh1t!!!!!!"

ok here is a high school/ college version of the plastic wrap over the toilet. Buy some sodium polyachrolate and dump it into the toilet, stir and viola GEL. It parcially separates the water molecules not to turn it into ice but just a gel substance. its funny.

grey5.0beast said:
ok here is a high school/ college version of the plastic wrap over the toilet. Buy some sodium polyachrolate and dump it into the toilet, stir and viola GEL. It parcially separates the water molecules not to turn it into ice but just a gel substance. its funny.

ok, do they sell it at wal mart or is this something im going to blow myself up making?

Does she have a desk and chair that she sits at regularly?

You'd be suprised the results you get from a stragically placed, open can of tuna. Especially if you can zero in on "that time of month" for her.

*sniff sniff*
*grabs purse*
*goes off to bathroom*
*returns*
*sniff sniff*
starts all over again.

Timing is everything with this ploy. :D

Why not x-lax in the coffee?

Be carefull, in your fun you could get FIRED, so be carefull. I think she wants you. That's what chicks do, he wants your attention. and... NOTHING WRONG WITH A MILF!!!

90mustangGT said:
Why not x-lax in the coffee?

Be carefull, in your fun you could get FIRED, so be carefull. I think she wants you. That's what chicks do, he wants your attention. and... NOTHING WRONG WITH A MILF!!!

Yeah thatswhy I say just do the thing with the keyboard b/c you cant really get fired for that, all the other things are a little too much for the work place, lol. Unless you dont like ur job that much.

I am a fan of changing locks on offices. swap it with yours and you will be golden especially when she has to call the janitor to open her door. funny, yes. Something you can be fired for-no. Besides, you could tell her the key is in your pants. That will let you know where she stands........

Two things to remember...

1.) Elephants never forget and a woman's memory is only slightly shorter than an elephant when she's mad at you.

2.) Small pranks can quickly escalate and get out of control. The terms "Hostile work environment" and "Sexual harassment" come to mind. Things that a guy would just brush off and forget about stick in a woman's crawl and fester until they explode.

Beyond that, keep the pranks light and harmless and see if this gal has a sense of humor or has got some hidden hostility waiting to dump on you.

jrichker said:
Two things to remember...

1.) Elephants never forget and a woman's memory is only slightly shorter than an elephant when she's mad at you.

2.) Small pranks can quickly escalate and get out of control. The terms "Hostile work environment" and "Sexual harassment" come to mind. Things that a guy would just brush off and forget about stick in a woman's crawl and fester until they explode.

Beyond that, keep the pranks light and harmless and see if this gal has a sense of humor or has got some hidden hostility waiting to dump on you.

The pranks will be light.. and she has to remember... she started it..i had an ear full of bearing grease yesterday, and that calls for retailiation! :D im not going to put myself in any situation where she could scream sexual harassment, or cause her bodily harm.

she definately has a sense of humor... just this morning she called me and asked me to come to her office. i figured she was going to apologize for the prank yesterday... i was wrong. i walk in teh door, and she says, "oh, i really didnt need anything, i just wanted to see how far i could lead a jackass without a rope" oh its on... its on like donkey kong!!!!!!!!!

Daggar the Great said:
Does she have a desk and chair that she sits at regularly?

You'd be suprised the results you get from a stragically placed, open can of tuna. Especially if you can zero in on "that time of month" for her.

*sniff sniff*
*grabs purse*
*goes off to bathroom*
*returns*
*sniff sniff*
starts all over again.

Timing is everything with this ploy. .

I like this idea... keep 'em comin :nice:

grey5.0beast said:
Nah. Just google it and you can buy it for cheap. i think 1 gram of it can gel 100ml .

I dont think i can pull this off... she uses the same restroom that the customers do, and im SURE that would get me canned :nono:

kornchild4life said:
exlax in her coffee? or whatever drink she has.

she already takes immodium, i dont wanna send her to the hospital :rlaugh:

Aliate X said:
Take a pen and pop out all her keyboard keys and swap them all around. If she doesnt know how to type it will take her forever to put them all back into the right spot. Hide all the other keyboards too..

Im likin this idea too.. i think im going to have to go stealth and do these at night after i know shes gone for the day.