tips on burnout with auto

If you want to break it down...

"racing rims, racing 4 speed tranny" <---- too vague

"highvolume elctric fuel pump, bbk in line fuel pump" <---- repeats

"bbk cold air induction, KandN cold air, vortech s-trim supercharger" <---- Parts that cant work together

WAAAY too many "racing" things... etc. But you never know, mines pretty vague too!

• Sponsors (?)

He is full of crap it says slicks yet it has snow tires on it. Unless he bought it with all that stuff some on some not. But sounds like B.S. even with chains on the snows those tires should spin. Brake those chains off if you did not care about your car.

alright i can undersatnd all you guys hating me but the previous owner said there was a 4 speed racing tranny until i called him and he said stock aod, still havent changed my sig. as for the snow tires an burning out still cant do it, i could but might cause some damage. i know that i listed supercharger far down on all my mods but guys it is my car. would you like me to take a picture of it doing something you guys ask. i know there is some stuff on my signature that doesnt work. but i bought my stang pretty much the way it is i am a newb at this that lucked out with a cheap s/c'd stang

oh yeah and one more thing i have slicks but, i have snows on right now everyone seems to be laughing, but its hard when you are 16 and dont have money or the know how to back up everything in your car.... overall the owner before poured his heart into this car,and i can admit i didnt know a lot about waht i was talking about. and as for the rims, they were called racing rims from the shop, no clue why just thats what they were called i have never seen any others like it, they are lightweight aluminum, so sorry for not being as educated as all of you out there but dont cut me off just because i am a newb, and i have a supercharger

lighten up zues, nobody said anything that should make you think everyones "hating you". Its just that the typical mustang enthusist, IMO, smells :bs: easy. We have lots of experiance listening to the posers with fart cans and stickers-that-give-5-more-hp guys. I'm sure nobody hates you, just some are able to smell MAJOR :bs: :bs: :bs: :D

the only bs about my sig is three things
1-i have a kand n not a bbk
2- i dont have a racing tranny and will openly admit it just havent gotten around to changin sig
3- the fuel pumps i have a high volume bbk in line fuel pump.
so basically my sig isnt really bs i just dont know a lot about cars. but it seems to me that people are more interested in ridiculing a newbie(with a very fast car) than helping him to understand he messed up and to explain why he messed up

Hey Zeus, Most of the guys in here are willing to help you out. The Guys in here have a lot of knoweledge & can help you sort out what your not sure about on your car. The rims look like Centerlines. Post a closer picture of them & I can let you know for sure :D

So you bought that car off that guy who posted it on that other site? If that is true good for you nice car. You should not be scared of of breaking anything that is why you spend money on these cars so they can make more power and handle it. At least you are worried, better than WOT and running int a tree or a person. Learn up on your car AND learn how to drive it. If you are honest I am sorry for what said earlier

Hey Zues,
You sound like me about 3 years ago when I was 16. I bought a mustang that the previous owner had modified (not supercharged...damnit!). Anyway, I didn't know anything about cars. Let me tell you it only gets better...I look back at my posts now and smack myself for asking such novice questions. :bang: Just don't worry about it and do what I did...keep posting and reading other people's posts. :nice: Everyone at one time or another didn't know how to do a burnout and had to learn. Granted I don't know why anyone would give you crap for not knowing how :nonono: ...you did say you were 16 didn't you..meaning you just recently learned how to drive? Trust me their are plenty of nice poeple in the mustang world with infinite knowledge that are more than happy to pass on their knowledge to the next generation of mustang lovers. Anyway...goodluck with yer car and let us know what yer times are. :D

zeusmoto said:
the only bs about my sig is three things
1-i have a kand n not a bbk
2- i dont have a racing tranny and will openly admit it just havent gotten around to changin sig
3- the fuel pumps i have a high volume bbk in line fuel pump.
so basically my sig isnt really bs i just dont know a lot about cars. but it seems to me that people are more interested in ridiculing a newbie(with a very fast car) than helping him to understand he messed up and to explain why he messed up

Because there are so many people out there making BS names online and posting stupid posts. When I looked I saw a person asking about doing a burnout (something most people especially people with fast cars know how to do), and then read the sig and it was full of a bunch of vague parts, repeats of parts that wont work with the combo, and a supercharger (major mod) listed at the end. I probably shouldnt judge someone by their sig, but I just put a few things together.

I figured you were a newbie and young, we all were (Im not much older anyway) at one point, but to me it looked like some troll posting about something to stir up some flames!

Ill appologize for jumping on you, and as far as power braking, one foot on the brake, one on the gas and apply them as needed! When you figure that out take it to the track and get some times for it!

zuesmoto - Nice car man :nice: ...sounds like a pretty quick car...and with quite a bit over a 100 post...if you haven't been busted yet...its not likely your here to cause trouble...we know now...

Forget some of these newbie haters...some of them...not all of them didn't give you much of a chance to redeem yourself...don't worry...you got a nice car and most people on here are pretty knowledgeable and will help you out... :flag: