tips on burnout with auto

• Sponsors (?)

thanks guys i felt a little jumped on at the beggining but i guess its ok. yeah im 16 so i just learned to drive and anythig i put in my car now is going to be earned at minimum wage. i paid 4100 for my car, including the s-trim and all the other components. i think it was a good deal, what do you guys think

If the car does not need much or is not #$%^ed up somewhere and you don't know it, it's a gret deal IMO I would pay that. 10x what I paid for my 85gt though and no supercharger.lol

car isnt messed up has a small oil leak. the radiator was leaking and that is about it. everything else is nice. also i was wondering about a tube that comes out from the intake and plugs into a hole somewhere in the back of my engine, the previous owner said that it probably leaked oil through here because the tube kept coming out. so i was wondering what the tube is for and what it does, occasionally you can see a little smoke coming from under the cowl, from something burning but i think it is from the leak he was talking about.

zeusmoto said:
thanks guys i felt a little jumped on at the beggining but i guess its ok. yeah im 16 so i just learned to drive and anythig i put in my car now is going to be earned at minimum wage. i paid 4100 for my car, including the s-trim and all the other components. i think it was a good deal, what do you guys think

My friend got a similar deal, SCed car for very cheap, and personally I thought it was a decent car, but he had a few issues, and went to the track and ripped off a 14.2 @ 98 (H/C/I and an S-trim @ 10psi). Needless to say he didnt get what he thought he paid for (guy said it ran 10s). I say take it to the track, get any leaks or smoke fixed and it will be a decent car!

zeusmoto said:
also i was wondering about a tube that comes out from the intake and plugs into a hole somewhere in the back of my engine, the previous owner said that it probably leaked oil through here because the tube kept coming out. so i was wondering what the tube is for and what it does

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...but it sounds like you're describing the PCV valve...I would replace it and see if that fixes the problem. It isn't expensive and takes like 5 minutes to change. There is a lot of info on this thing if you do a forum search for it.