Wheel Spacers/Painted Calipers...Rolled into one Post *DUW*

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
Ive been putting bits and pieces of the spacer pics and painted caliper posts....Now that both are finished, Ive put them all into one post and in sequence:

Here is ONE pic before the spacers:

763612WheelSpacer01.jpg

And A bunch after:

1401721WheelSpacer3.jpg

1404434WheelSpacer4.jpg

1682904WheelSpacer5.jpg

1861650WheelSpacer7.jpg

1861651WheelSpacer8.jpg

1861652WheelSpacer9.jpg

763611WheelSpacer02.jpg

Here are the painted rear calipers:
1863558paintedcalipers1.jpg

1863559PaintedCalipers2.jpg

And one with the wheel on....didnt matter that I didnt cover the whole caliper, since it doesnt show too much with the spacer on:
918239PaintedCalipers4.jpg

My friend said I should paint the fronts to match, But I already polished them, and they are PBR's so I wanted to leave them polished, so I did something else:

680117PaintedCalipers3.jpg

Comments? "slams" are acceptable, but praises are WELCOME! :lol:
RC
1682905WheelSpacer6.jpg

Attachments

• 763612WheelSpacer01.jpg
    763612WheelSpacer01.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 93
  • Sponsors (?)

well I'm glad that my being a jerk brought about some good . Your car is looking awsome as usual, wish mine was that nice but i always spend my money on go fast parts.

nmcgrawj said:
How wide are those wheels to begin with?
The Specs are 9", but I was told by the seller that they measure these rims differently and that they are more like a 9.5" in a Cobra...If you look at the fronts, they are kinda flush w/o spacers, so I do believe that they are a bit wider than 9s..The front tires are 255 and the rear are 275.
RC

Huh...
I won't lie, the spacers look pretty good...
but i'm looking at that "ONE before pic" and to be honest, i really don't think you need them. :scratch:

i dunno.
the red caliper paint, looks catchy...
i'm still fence sitting the spacers.
I just hear too many horror stories for me to go that route, although many parts of me want those spacers.

Caldwell said:
Huh...
I won't lie, the spacers look pretty good...
but i'm looking at that "ONE before pic" and to be honest, i really don't think you need them. :scratch:

Not that they are really "needed" but if you look at how much inner fender well (black) is showing in the before pic, then the after, then you can see the big difference.
RC

94GTLaserRC said:
Not that they are really "needed" but if you look at how much inner fender well (black) is showing in the before pic, then the after, then you can see the big difference.
RC

point taken.
your car does look 'higher' though in the before, not counting the space...
did you change your suspension at all in between both pics? :scratch:

Caldwell said:
point taken.
your car does look 'higher' though in the before, not counting the space...
did you change your suspension at all in between both pics? :scratch:
I think the driver's side was jacked up when I took the pic of the pass side...you can also see it's on the boards I need to drive it on to get the jacks under the car.
RC