1988 turbo 331 TW heads mspnp2

• Sponsors (?)

Right now I cut ther fans on at about 160...its on a toggle at the moment so switching varies. Can the MS control a relay without mods ? I'm supposed to have some usable outputs... Can't remember which ones they were. I can find out. So far it hasn't acted up cutting the lights on and the fan....now the ac....that might cause an issue...but that's not charged right now.

OK...I got the car logged. It had a stumble when starting up. Not sure what that was about. Car is burning my eyeballs out. LOL

Car is doing great. This Saturday or Sunday ( both kinda early ) would be the best time for you to hack my computer. Thanx again for all the help.

Attachments

• 2018-09-27_Dusty.LOG.1.1.3.msl
    2.7 MB · Views: 109
  • Dusty REV 1.1.3.msq
    120.1 KB · Views: 157
Warm up as well. I expect it, with no catalytic converters. I think it's a little rich for idle gauge shows 13.**... but it may not idle as low if it is lessened out some.

Im going to lesson it with a cat. Lol. Don't worry about that. I know it won't idle well lean.... and it'll create higher combustion temps.

I'm firing this thing up in a garage with the door open but no airflow. You've done great !!! I say we stay on the direction you've been on. I like how the car feels.

Last edited:
Went for a driving log. Had to back it out of the garage but tried to make the log as clean as possible. Drove three laps around the block.

Attachments

• 2018-09-29_Dusty.Driving.LOG.1.1.3.msl
    3.7 MB · Views: 133
  • Dusty REV 1.1.3.msq
    120.1 KB · Views: 134
Got a chance to log. Still lean in some areas. This process is coming together.

Attachments

• 2018-09-30_Dusty.Drive.LOG.2.0.0.msl
    3.8 MB · Views: 113
  • Dusty REV 2.0.0.msq
    120 KB · Views: 120
I made some fuel table adjustments to get better resolution in the cruise areas. looks like the cam really wakes up above 2600 RPM as thats where most of the fuel needed to go. I need a log with extended cruise periods, we are close but they need to be dialed in more. also try to get on it a little bit rolling into the throttle so i can do a boost fuel guestimation

Attachments

• Dusty REV 2.0.1.msq
    120 KB · Views: 106
On, Steve. I'll try and do that after work tomorrow. To be honest it'll be difficult to do without taking my car on the highway.

Got a drive in today with the new tune. Car feels a little better.. Still saw some lean spots. Really don't have a way to get a longer drive. Tried to keep it as clean as possible.

Attachments

• 2018-10-01_Dusty.Driving.LOG.2.0.1.msl
    3.6 MB · Views: 112
  • Dusty REV 2.0.1.msq
    120 KB · Views: 111
Things are getting closer, datalog only tuning takes forever... I have to see how that combo reacts to each individual idle control change one log at a time.

Attachments

• Dusty REV 2.0.2.msq
    120 KB · Views: 116
Reactions: 1 user