94 Cobra Progress Thread (formerly Help Me Decide Thread)

Started on the spoiler today...

ZF93gh.jpg

jZcMOw.jpg

Sanded and sanded and then put on a coat of primer

0NcJaJ.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I keep driving by this cobra about a half mile from me.
I Can feel the truck pull that way but I just fight it till I get past. One day I'm gonna stop and look at it closer, scary thought
There's a derelict '95 GT a couple of blocks over from me that's been sitting in someone's driveway since we moved in. Inspection sticker expired in '15. I've often contemplated asking them it they'd be willing to get rid of it. :D

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
There's a derelict '95 GT a couple of blocks over from me that's been sitting in someone's driveway since we moved in. Inspection sticker expired in '15. I've often contemplated asking them it they'd be willing to get rid of it. :D
There’s a black 93 cobra further down in my neighborhood that hasn’t moved in the ten years I’ve lived in my house. About 4 years ago I went a knocked on his door, offered him 8k cash, had it in my pocket. He said “that’s a cobra!” I said I know, but it hasn’t moved in the 8 years that I’ve driven past it. He said he didn’t know what was wrong with it and he was planning on getting it running. Still sits in the same place to this day, rotting away, poor car. Dash is probably cracked along with the leather seats. Funny thing is, is he has a two car garage and it’s not being stored in there. Pisses me off. Maybe I’ll snag a pic of it when I drive past it just to show you guys.

There’s a black 93 cobra further down in my neighborhood that hasn’t moved in the ten years I’ve lived in my house. About 4 years ago I went a knocked on his door, offered him 8k cash, had it in my pocket. He said “that’s a cobra!” I said I know, but it hasn’t moved in the 8 years that I’ve driven past it. He said he didn’t know what was wrong with it and he was planning on getting it running. Still sits in the same place to this day, rotting away, poor car. Dash is probably cracked along with the leather seats. Funny thing is, is he has a two car garage and it’s not being stored in there. Pisses me off. Maybe I’ll snag a pic of it when I drive past it just to show you guys.
Almost nothing worse than the "I'll fix it up some day" crowd.

Howzit, Mstng93SSP, I'm in Hilo, and have been trying to buy a Fox coupe for about four years. The ones I find that are worth looking at are on your island. by the time I can arrange air and ground transportation, I'm too late. I wish could get to Oahu quicker. You guys have so much better cars to choose from.

Got my rocker panel side skirts painted today. Just waiting for the clip set to get here. Blue Oval Industries shipped the clips to me FREE. LMR wanted $25 for shipping on these little plastic pieces and CJ Pony wanted nearly $30....for shipping! Unreal! I guess these places have never heard of the USPS and a flate rate envelope. Anyway, here are the pics.

r8PbRr.jpg

fpzpxM.jpg

DxLD78.jpg

yg1ozU.jpg

m0CHa0.jpg

Reactions: 3 users