Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Spoke to engine builder . Short block is assembled .

Tea is still another 2 weeks out on head castings which sucks but i can’t do anything about that .

Reactions: 1 user
That’s right ladies and gents , on what did we buy this week ? A new cam !

Another Freezy cam of course . Out of my friend Ryan’s car . He went a bit more agressive . His old cam is very similar to mine but a bit more adventageous on the exhaust side . Brian feels the car will make power to just about 7k now with this cam .

My buddy Ryan who is giving me the cam has a sn95 . 342,ysi, FB aod , and this cam went 8.8x at like 158 at 3500 lbs . So we’re all excited to see how it is in mine .

Reactions: 2 users
A real car guy could swap it without turning any bolts. Magic table cloth trick style.
tablecloth.gif

• Surprised
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Was about 60 pages behind, now caught up.

Bummed to see that you went auto after all the street car hype. I get it though.

Cool progression through the years.
Thanks !! Still staying a street car for sure . New auto has over drive will be driven just as much as it always was

Reactions: 1 user
Any news on the heads?
I’m actually in Vegas . I know Freezy was away this past week , I’ll hit him up Tuesday to see where we are at .

I just ordered the Glenn’s sleeper tank for the new fuel pump setup . So no sump again ! Which I am happy about . Made the list for fuel fittings and line to upgrade my feed and rails . Prob order that Tuesday when my buddy can get me prices through his commercial acct

Reactions: 2 users