Progress Thread Project: Buried Under A Mountain Of Snow Black Hole Money Pit.

90sickfox

I didn't really have an issue with the stink...
SN Certified Technician
Mar 2, 2015
Wtf ?

• Sponsors (?)

srtthis

the guy doing it does every local racers rear end
5 Year Member
Jul 3, 2009
Maryland
www.crazybobracing.com
some ******* thought it was ok to use to to feel his way home a few weeks ago.

ive had a string of bad luck the last few months

Davedacarpainter

I think I've messed my pants
SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
Discordia
I dig that feeling man. Now.....about that mustang?.......

srtthis

5 Year Member
Jul 3, 2009
Maryland
www.crazybobracing.com
I dig that feeling man. Now.....about that mustang?.......
havent had a ton of free time to mess with it. i want to get the lower valance mounted up tonight but we will see what all i have going on

srtthis

5 Year Member
Jul 3, 2009
Maryland
www.crazybobracing.com
i know i know... i havent been around much.

just looked last night and i in fact do still own a mustang

the X car has been keeping me pretty busy this year. we have 2 races left, leading the points at cecil (1 race in this series left which is this weekend) and 1 at MIR for ford fever. the car has been fighting us all year. it will 60' like a champ but after that shes kind of a dud.

hopefully i can get back on my car here soon

srtthis

5 Year Member
Jul 3, 2009
Maryland
www.crazybobracing.com
i mounted the hood rails the other day. finished wiring the over head panel. now i gotta start running wires through the car. and put the fasteners in the hood. im taking it to someone for the hatch. its past my skill set

90sickfox

I didn't really have an issue with the stink...
SN Certified Technician
Mar 2, 2015
Man.... haven't seen snow yet down here in Fredericksburg. It did snow a while ago in northern va though.

Good to see you're moving forward with the car again.

srtthis

5 Year Member
Jul 3, 2009
Maryland
www.crazybobracing.com
yea been a busy year with the new job racing and everything else. car has kinda taken a back burner

srtthis

5 Year Member
Jul 3, 2009
Maryland
www.crazybobracing.com
lower valance is coming off this weekend so i can cut the factory bumper. the clecos should be here today so i can use them while the panel bond sets up and holds the front end together

pulling the rear this weekend also so i can start on the new lower brackets and custom UPR control arms

hoopty5.0

mechanicus terribilis
Mod Dude
Dec 14, 2010
SW Houston
lower valance is coming off this weekend so i can cut the factory bumper. the clecos should be here today so i can use them while the panel bond sets up and holds the front end together

pulling the rear this weekend also so i can start on the new lower brackets and custom UPR control arms
How much of a pain is the lower valence? Been considering doing that to fix my hack job

srtthis

5 Year Member
Jul 3, 2009
Maryland
www.crazybobracing.com
How much of a pain is the lower valence? Been considering doing that to fix my hack job
depends how you want to do it...
how i have it currently and how a lot of people run them just riveted on is pretty easy.

the whole cutting the bottom off the LX bumper and bonding it on with the hacked out head light panel that i have made things a little harder. but its really not a bad job. think i have about an hour getting it where it is now. prob will have 5-6 hours total in it when its done

RaggedGT

GonnaBeASuperMod
Mod Dude
Jul 20, 2014
Taylorsville ky
depends how you want to do it...
how i have it currently and how a lot of people run them just riveted on is pretty easy.

the whole cutting the bottom off the LX bumper and bonding it on with the hacked out head light panel that i have made things a little harder. but its really not a bad job. think i have about an hour getting it where it is now. prob will have 5-6 hours total in it when its done
:worthlesb
Lol