Some pics of my car!

stang65' said:
It is custom made using the cowl section from the hood...here come the flames... of a '69 camaro... honestly I'm not a chevy fan whatsoever but the '69 cowl hood is one of the best looking cowls i've seen.

Carlos
Why would we flame you, Heck you cut up a chevy part :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

stang65' said:
The fit was almost as if it was meant for the car, no adjustment in length just a little heat gun in order to get the curvature of the car.

let us know what your working on.

Yeah, I think I've learned one thing in this hobby... someones gonna love it and someone is gonna hate it, no matter what it is. But it's the ideas that keep it interesting.

Ok, I have my fire extinguisher ready,
I am building a fiberglass center console with gauges/clock and fog lights/vert. top switches, adding a rear spoiler from an '89 Thunderbird w/ brake light, custom side scoops, Altima side skirts w/ rear quarter panel drops to match, custom fiberglass speaker enclosures using the rear quarter window panels area, spare tire sub enclosure, and will make front ground effects for the Cobra Automotive fiberglass piece.

1967stang302 said:
beautiful... but miata handles? I mean C'mon, they are from a Miata?!? What were you thinking? love the rest of it though...

I don't get the whole bias against stuff like that....explain it to me please. What am I missing... Those door handles flow nicely with that car and look great what's not to like just because it's from a Miata. If someone said that's a Ford prototype door handle those same people would love it. Shows a certain mindset....

66moneypit said:
I don't get the whole bias against stuff like that....explain it to me please. What am I missing... Those door handles flow nicely with that car and look great what's not to like just because it's from a Miata. If someone said that's a Ford prototype door handle those same people would love it. Shows a certain mindset....

uhmmmm, i think it was a joke:p

68converted said:
Ok, I have my fire extinguisher ready,
I am building a fiberglass center console with gauges/clock and fog lights/vert. top switches, adding a rear spoiler from an '89 Thunderbird w/ brake light, custom side scoops, Altima side skirts w/ rear quarter panel drops to match, custom fiberglass speaker enclosures using the rear quarter window panels area, spare tire sub enclosure, and will make front ground effects for the Cobra Automotive fiberglass piece.

Some cool ideas, post some pics when you get a chance.

66moneypit,

Thanks for having my Back...lol.

BTW I added the info and a pic on your wheel page.

Carlos