Cadillac ATS Brembo calipers

• Sponsors (?)

Sent you a PM too about requesting the model, if you don't mind.

Here's my dwg's

1mm offset to the outside (130mm bolt spacing on the SN95 vs 128 on the GM caliper) and 3MM offset to relocate the caliper downwards.

Use them at your own discretion and risk, and all that.

If anyone feels a revision is needed, contact me and I can make edits

But for the most part, I am checking out of this project for a bit

Attachments

• Insert - LEFT.PDF
    61 KB · Views: 498
  • Insert - RIGHT.PDF
    50.2 KB · Views: 356
Reactions: 1 user
Here's my dwg's

1mm offset to the outside (130mm bolt spacing on the SN95 vs 128 on the GM caliper) and 3MM offset to relocate the caliper downwards.

So... I looked into having these made and came up with a company local to me. I must say, I was shocked at the price they quoted me to make a set of 4. I guess I kinda understand, but they didn't even design and what not, they're just plugging it into the machine, but almost $500 I thought was. a bit much. What do you guys think?

For a one off set....that’s about right really. Your paying for machine time and setup time. My local guy who does my prototyping for my company quoted me $600

Only way to bring that cost down is to make a bunch. Once the machine is setup it can just crank them out if it’s a CNC. I wouldn’t do it as margins are low .

Here's my dwg's

Hey quick question, i see you have the files labeled left and right.... is that left and right as i look at the caliper? one of my friend's made me a set of them.... but i wasnt sure of the placement...

also how long are the m12 bolts?

thanks in advance,

Hey quick question, i see you have the files labeled left and right.... is that left and right as i look at the caliper? one of my friend's made me a set of them.... but i wasnt sure of the placement...

also how long are the m12 bolts?

thanks in advance,

View from the backside of the Caliper. The 1mm offset is to the outside, and if you machined the slot, it should be perfectly horizontal.

The 3mm offset should be up toward the Caliper (to lower it down into the spindle.)

I’ll check on bolt lenght

• Agree
M12x40mm length. It does stick out on the backside and is close to the rotor, but no contact.

Removing the original inserts is easy. M14 bolt in the backside. Hold the caliper firm in one hand and a few taps with a hammer and it comes out. The press fit isn't really that tight. Easy to remove.