Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

CAAF5165-0EF5-4054-AAA6-4A95DAE04991.jpeg

• Hell Yeah!
  • Love
  • Winner
Reactions: 4 users
Laid up in bed bored healing from this removal of my left lung , I started on winter upgrades lol.

I wanted to clean up the upper rad hose but I hate the t stat housings that won’t hold a t stat . So tne Guy who made the oil log fornme is made these to .

Eventually plan is upper hose in black with red strand hose to make the rest

284736DC-689A-4281-B4B5-4AD44ABD3EB5.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
Awesome T stat housing.. But.... Seriously- I hope you are ok, sounds like you are going through some rough times
Good news is doc saved my life . I’m not coughing up blood from a lung that was missing it’s pulmonry artery anymore . It was trying to generate more blood flow by making its own vessels and they were frayed and like hornets nest . It was a time bomb ready to explode and drown me .

So after all the tests they find my right lung has been doing 90 percent of the work my whole life . So recovery wise thank god my breathing feels the same . It’s the pain and healing now . 9 inch cut from my shoulder blade down my left side . They had to cut through my lat muscle . Cut a 3-4 inch section out of my 6th rib .

Also had a whole in my side for the chest tube . Had epidural in my back . Good news is im going home today

• Wow
  • Surprised
Reactions: 8 users
Good news is doc saved my life . I’m not coughing up blood from a lung that was missing it’s pulmonry artery anymore . It was trying to generate more blood flow by making its own vessels and they were frayed and like hornets nest . It was a time bomb ready to explode and drown me .

So after all the tests they find my right lung has been doing 90 percent of the work my whole life . So recovery wise thank god my breathing feels the same . It’s the pain and healing now . 9 inch cut from my shoulder blade down my left side . They had to cut through my lat muscle . Cut a 3-4 inch section out of my 6th rib .

Also had a whole in my side for the chest tube . Had epidural in my back . Good news is im going home today
That all sounds border line nightmarish- but I’m glad to hear you are on the mend and headed home. How long will you be laid up?

• Loved It!
Reactions: 1 user
My buddy Ian who I’m sure you have seen his red coupe doing the rolling burnouts on a highway in Mexico all over fb jusy ordered this pulley and tortured it . 2.75 and 8 inch lower . So no boost loss 25 psi all the way up to shift Freezy says shouldn’t need more then 3.12 so I got a 3.33 for cruising and knocking some young punks out then 3.12 to party . If we need more I have a 2.95 reg pulley to try and I’ll order this one . It’s a quick change hub .

7279E3E2-5F10-43B2-B5B7-29542956C790.jpeg
4429B42E-3A23-4AC9-9AB8-FFC7B15E0743.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users
I’ve always wanted to do this. Dude on fb is making them ready to go just have to drill 4 holes for the clips in the webbing of the trunk . Looks so much more complete
320EE8CB-0455-498F-A64A-B08E3155AB8A.jpeg

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 4 users