Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

I’ve always wanted to do this. Dude on fb is making them ready to go just have to drill 4 holes for the clips in the webbing of the trunk . Looks so much more complete
320EE8CB-0455-498F-A64A-B08E3155AB8A.jpeg
Boy! That would cover up all that damn bodywork I had to do on Booger's deck lid Jeff.

Give me a link.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Ya know... I stop in here to look at sparkle shineys and see some occasional trial and error with common sense attached to it but what do I find instead?

Sparkel shineys and the ejection of a few critical components :O_o:

Glad that you're doing well and that I visited your thread [after] the punch-line was delivered. :nice:

• Haha
It's awesome your still out doing your thing man.
Im trying . Pain is certainly a roller coaster from day to day and it’s different some what from day to day. Yesterday was a great day but I paid dearly at night . I’ll give anything to not have to reel this pain anymore

Trunk carpet arrived . Thursday my buddy is coming to help me prime meth kit and go over the car and be ready for the dyno . Also - something I ordered almost 2 months ago showed up . Little interior piece to spice the car up . I should have some pics of that maybe the end of next week sometime .

Stock wheel back on ? What could be going on here ? We may have the answer soon .

Attachments

• 97B5F17B-92BA-4904-A497-ED21BD9B456A.jpeg
    97B5F17B-92BA-4904-A497-ED21BD9B456A.jpeg
    324.9 KB · Views: 86
One thing going on is you’re out working on the car, so you must be feeling better, and I’m sure that feels good!!!
But I’m thinking those buttons will not be for cruise control!!
Nah this is just temp to move it around . I had to have my uncle help me . I’m hurting still but I just zipped the bolt out and tapped the bolt while he pulled on the wheel to get it off . Let’s just say the 86 wheel is getting a refresh ;)

Wow man just catching up on the lost lung! Hopefully you make a full recovery and all is well. Looks like your doing a few things to the car to pass the time!
Thanks bro . Healing is a big process but in the last month i had two decent days i was able to cruise the car for like 40 min . So slowly but surely !

Uncle gave me a hand . Well he did 99 percent of it I just slid the new loom on my trunk harness . Trunk cover is on .

10883031-2F76-4472-8225-B411B99572E2.jpeg
FB69FA84-59C8-454D-BD0F-0A422D37EF3A.jpeg
We should start a club.

I’ll call it the “ I’m recovering from surgery, and I shouldn’t be doing this sht, but I’m doing it anyway cause I ain’t dead yet”

club.

I’ve got pictures dating back to the red car that show me working on the car with a sock on my hand to cover up the incision,
And the one where I dropped the fuel tank out of the monster ( well,...actually my #2 son dropped the tank,..I directed) after having both knees replaced.

And now here you are breathing through one lung doing the same sht...Hopefully it’s the necessary therapy towards getting well soon-er.

But take it easy at the same time.;)

• Agree
  • Loved It!
Reactions: 2 users
We should start a club.

I’ll call it the “ I’m recovering from surgery, and I shouldn’t be doing this sht, but I’m doing it anyway cause I ain’t dead yet”

club.

I’ve got pictures dating back to the red car that show me working on the car with a sock on my hand to cover up the incision,
And the one where I dropped the fuel tank out of the monster ( well,...actually my #2 son dropped the tank,..I directed) after having both knees replaced.

And now here you are breathing through one lung doing the same sht...Hopefully it’s the necessary therapy towards getting well soon-er.

But take it easy at the same time.;)
Definitely helps therapy wise but
My body tells me when I have had enough . The silver lining is my breathing is great . We learned with all the tests and missing that pulmonary artery that my right lung was doing 90 percent of the work my whole life . So it’s made my recovery much easier in that aspect