Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

I'll have to remeber that too, ive been using the convoluted stuff dor mine and it looks a bit like dog :poo: compared to the (mostly hidden) holley harness
Yeah mine is too for the most part . Just under the pinch weld and the Injector harness is it . I love how much cleaner it is

Still waiting on rack bushings . So yesterday I toyed around some . Got the tubular bumper support mounted and messed around with possible meth controller mounting with a spare bezel I had .

839BDFE4-E5B5-48E5-981B-08EA25B9C9DE.jpeg

FDA2C6FF-5F27-47DD-8D76-E85267CF6A27.jpeg

8EF59199-B031-4848-A999-E9DA571174EA.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users
I assume you have tried the trick of slide half the bushing on the kmember, then put the rack on sliding it into the bushing, finally putting the front half of the bushing on? I just had to replace mine 2 months ago, and that trick made it "easier".

I assume you have tried the trick of slide half the bushing on the kmember, then put the rack on sliding it into the bushing, finally putting the front half of the bushing on? I just had to replace mine 2 months ago, and that trick made it "easier".
Yes sir , had them about half way and it just didn’t want to go all the way down .

I also worked 12 hours followed by the gym then home to do some stuff and finally out Into the garage so my patience may have also been non existent

Rack , steering shaft and the stupid ass bushings are in . What a pain in the ass . The oil pan still just touches the rack so I may have to shim the motor mounts a hair . Once that’s done I can start hanging accessories on the motor and all that fun stuff

Reactions: 1 users