Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

Did some more wiring on the board last night . Got 99 percent of the stereo wiring end done . Waiting for a new positive stud to come because i used the one I had up front . This will also get the relay for the fuel pump and meth stuff on it along with the pig tails .

Also re made a new rear speaker harness along with a weather pack end on that to make an amp change or removal easy . Hid my passive crossovers for the fronts under the rear seat and did the same with the harness with the weather pack plug .

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

83981C0C-7CF1-44EA-9E32-D81998A1072D.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users
"Simple" is harder isn't it?

Trying to consolidate everything to make things easier is something I do in both my work and personal life. Not a simple :)rlaugh:) task to do, but is worth it in the long run.

What do you think this combo will put down?

"Simple" is harder isn't it?

Trying to consolidate everything to make things easier is something I do in both my work and personal life. Not a simple :)rlaugh:) task to do, but is worth it in the long run.

What do you think this combo will put down?
Hoping for 750-8 on pump meth .

9 on c16 ?

Oh yes simpler is deff harder in any facet of life !

Another late night . Finally got the battery. Cut off and the key on power hooked up . Turned the key forward and everything seems to be working . Lights , blinkers . Interior lights, and windows .

Remember I moved every wire basically in this the thing and relocated the battery .

C50E62A3-5B57-4FFF-A3A4-DD84E41B4CDF.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users
You probably removed half the wiring redoing it yourself with the non-worry of fried plugs/connectors anymore as well
For sure , all that’s left is the headlight harness . Body and dash harness . The rest is all Holley efi and whatever I have done and changed . Eventually if I ever re paint and do the body again I will strip the car totally and wire it with a leash street strip board to really simplify it

Reactions: 2 users
Yeah, When I pull my engine I was planning on redo my own engine wiring harness to incorporate all the MS stuff. I want to wire in a fuse/relay box in the engine bay to redo the headlight, fog light, starter, WMeth, etc

Another late night . Finally got the battery. Cut off and the key on power hooked up . Turned the key forward and everything seems to be working . Lights , blinkers . Interior lights, and windows .

Remember I moved every wire basically in this the thing and relocated the battery .

C50E62A3-5B57-4FFF-A3A4-DD84E41B4CDF.jpeg
Wait......you have a car that'll either run straight meth, or C16 for fuel,...and you're carrying an extra couple hundred pounds of car stereo along for the ride?
Or maybe that's just ballast?

Wait......you have a car that'll either run straight meth, or C16 for fuel,...and you're carrying an extra couple hundred pounds of car stereo along for the ride?
Or maybe that's just ballast?

The car will run on pump gas /meth Inj
C16/meth inj

The stereo stuff is all of about 60lbs total and I’d say that’s even a lot the board is prob about 35 at this point being I’ve had it in and out 12 times. Yes full street car here though . Drive to work- power steering , heat , stereo , cobra seats . Still be able to go fast turned up . Needs a cage yes . Not happy about it but it will get it .

Reactions: 2 users