Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

Hoping for close to 9 on c16 this time around and 7 on pump gas with way less pressure . Plan is build an a2a intercooler deal for it too

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

my buddy frank took the headers back from me that wouldn’t work with my heads . Called accufab but their header guy isn’t in on Friday’s. Gonna have them build me 1 3/4 step to 1 7/8 with 3 inch collector .

Reactions: 3 users
78F099CD-F712-4A65-9CCE-6FCB8579F591.png

Per Tom . “ Jeff, here is the flow test of your lower - done with a clay radius. The numbers are high due to flowing only the lower with a short very low restriction flow path. The gains can be seen but once you put the upper on, the numbers will be closer together and average ~mid-280 cfm. Don't put too much emphasis on flow numbers either - get it on the car and see how it does. Not sure if I sent feedback from our ported Holley intakes so here is some in case I did not. Thank you!!”

I am very pleased with his service and turn around time . On the money for sure

Reactions: 9 users
Curious what that cost. I was wondering if there would be gains there for my n/a 331 by porting my Holley.

Joe
200 for port to 1262
40 for return shipping .
Extra 20 for the flow test

I went with Tom just because i know his reputation speaks for itself . He’s been a household name with Doing intakes for along time

Reactions: 2 users
Coming along nicely, Jeff!! Those TF 205 11R heads are gonna work great! I'm an AFR kinda guy myself but those 11Rs make power! You're gonna need to hang the laundry off the back of that thing, man. I just got back from TX2K18...laundry on the back of street cars seems to be pretty common these days.:rlaugh:

• Clever
Reactions: 1 user