Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

Alive and well
EC3910A8-35D5-4298-913E-D9E4E672FF4A.jpeg
0D35DB30-68B5-46CA-B6CB-71E7A99E4107.jpeg

• Winner
  • Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 12 users
  • Sponsors (?)

It does not need a vac pump, it needs the pcv installed.
I’m just speculating on the limited details you gave me . Besides . Not having a pcv shouldn’t make it want to leak any more oil then it does . If the crank case isn’t evacuating and building pressure with leaks like that theres other issues .

Last edited:
I’m just speculating on the limited details you gave me . Besides . Not having a pcv shouldn’t make it want to leak any more oil then it does . If the crank case isn’t evacuating and building pressure leak like that there’s other issues .
Yeah well it is a small block chebby so who cares, right?

Looking at your engine pics makes my eyes happy. Nice to see the level of detail. Shows that you care About how it looks, and don’t buy into the “ Show don’t go” BS that is still alive and well.

Reactions: 1 users
Looking at your engine pics makes my eyes happy. Nice to see the level of detail. Shows that you care About how it looks, and don’t buy into the “ Show don’t go” BS that is still alive and well.
I really appreciate it mike . It’s definitely a driver and far from perfect but I try to take pride in what I do . I want it to go fast sure, but looking like someone cared putting it together is a big deal with me .

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Quick little stuff . When I had did the 5 lug swap I had the rear together first with all new shiny stuff so when I painted the front rotor hats I neglected the rear. Fast forward a few years and the rear hats look like :poo: . So I had to pull the drivers rear wheel for a valve stem leak so I did both sides quick . Ordered a new wide band sensor for my dash gauge as well .

little details only some would notice but it drove me nuts especially in pictures

CB044E6D-5DEA-45E6-874B-8ABB6BE6D2E1.jpeg
3FC78B89-9302-4305-8D8B-F7D270ED8E89.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users